Thursday, February 21, 2008

MY PHOTOS






















Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.- Buddha
What comes from the heart, goes to the heart.- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
In every story I have heard, good teachers share one trait: a strong sense of personal identity infuses their work.
- Parker J. Palmer
Have you not observed that faith is generally strongest in those whose character may be called the weakest?
- Madame de Stae
Injustice never rules forever.- Seneca
My great mistake, the fault for which I can't forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality.- Oscar Wilde




















































































































































































































































































































































No comments: